Fundraise to Fight Hunger
Fundraise for your FoodFast to help feed the hungry. Catholics across the world have done amazing things to support our brothers and sisters across the world. What will you do?
Go Big So Others Don’t Go Hungry!
Here are some tips for making the most of your fundraising effort:
- Set a fundraising goal: $100, $500, $1,000.
- Create a campaign: Try our easy online campaign kit. You can customize your own online CRS FoodFast fundraising page with pictures, personal info, and your fundraising goal. Email to family and friends and ask for support
- Spread the word: Email, social media, church bulletins, announcements. Tell everyone about your campaign. The more you share the faster you reach your goal.
Ideas and Inspiration
Take your fundraising offline – and be outrageous. Here are a few ideas:
- Break Fast: Invite friends and neighbors to join you in breaking the fast and ask for $3 – $5 donations.
- Mass Appeal: Collect donations after each Mass the weekend before your FoodFast.
- Best Birthday: Ask for donations to feed the hungry instead of birthday gifts.
- Sing for Supper: Arrange fundraising house concerts to kick hunger.
- Sweet 16: Instead of birthday gifts, ask friends and family to donate $16 in honor of your 16th.
After your FoodFast, submit your donations online through your campaign page or send donations in the envelope provided in the PosterPack. Be sure to tell us the donation(s) came from your CRS FoodFast. Lost the envelope? Send donations directly to:
Catholic Relief Services FoodFast P.O. Box 17090 Baltimore, MD 21297-0303